Thursday, May 5, 2011

my diary

Today, At early morning i go to school at 7 o'clock by bus same like every day because it is cheap for student life. In the first is Korean language class that both 3A and 3B which is my class together. than i sat our school library after i continued to have English translation class so i was little sleepy because it was very cold. so now i am doing my blog which is my last self-study for tomorrow . i siting at our school 4 floor and use internet to find some useful information so on my day was really simple like every days sometime i enjoy my class.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zaya! you've got quiet an interesting blog out there! I am Clara Rose, an architect from India. I would like to know a bit more about Khovd City, as i am participating in a school design Competition in Khovd. The name of the school is "Tsast Altai school". Did you attend the same school too? Is it possible for you to post your email id so that we can discuss further via emails?? Awaiting your positive reply! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete